Sunday, May 23, 2010

It's Sunday =)

I lost for few days d... Sorry oh... Was busy for the past few days...
Here the highlight for the past few days... Besides studies...

18/5/10 Tuesday
Is Christian Fellowship's Freshmen Night...
Feel so glad that I got an opportunity to join...
Met a lot of new faces... Freshies are so energetic and friendly...
This year the flow of the activities was different...
It made me feel like I am one of the freshie...
Can't deny that I am... Young! =P

19/5/10 Wednesday
Had a bbq steamboat buffet with some of the cell members...
Vincent, Evelyn, Joshua, Nicholas and Charles...
Special thanks to Vincent and Joshua for cooking the food for us...
Evelyn and I were just sitting there, keep on enjoying our food...
The food was great... RM 26.80 per person...
It is really very worth it! Each and everyone of us sure already ate more than that price... haha..

20-21/5/10 Thursday & Friday
Pioneer Rally...

22/5/10 Saturday
I finished pack everything finally...
I got to move out from my comfort zone next monday...

and now is Sunday! one day more then I shall summarize my feelings in the past 18 days... and I shall have my conclusion about what I have learnt... and may be outcome of 18 days =)

Have a blessed day, my friends =)

No comments:

Post a Comment