Thursday, July 22, 2010

Job Interviews

I supposed to help my dad with his business... but my sister asked me to get a job after I resigned... Erm... It is all right... as I planned to work in audit firm...

So... So... So...
Recently, I am busying attend interviews...
I experienced 2 very unique and challenging interviews...

1.
I was asked to write an essay... then 2 tests : numerical test and verbal reasoning test...
then, interview... I was totally not prepared for everything... So, I will either get an offer to work in Malacca or say "Good Bye" to KPMG which is one of the top 4 firms in Malaysia...

2.One of the top 4 audit firm too... I sit for the assessment tests : write an essay, english language test, and intelligence test... Erm... I pray hard that I will pass all the tests so I will be called for interview... I pray and I asked God for direction =)

No comments:

Post a Comment