Monday, August 2, 2010

I am on Holiday!

Finally, I am on holiday...
A good new for all my friends, I got a job d...
Gonna work in KPMG, starting on 16th Aug...
So,before that, I have a pre-employment holiday!
Hurray... *Actually everything will be paid by my mum...*

I came to Singapore by flight. The very 1st time I am on a plane...
The experience is really shock...
I enjoy the moment on the sky...
Everything below were so small... and BEAUTIFUL =)

And I realized God's creations is seriously very beautiful...
Everything became so small, I can't even see a man, or even a car...
And this is just above the sky of Malaysia area, what about the whole world?
Nobody can see the whole world with our limited vision...
The world is so so so big... Yet, God can see everyone of us...
He is really a very very very amazing God...

Thank You, my Lord for your blessings upon me and for able to look after me =)
Thanks to my mum too... for sponsor everything =)

No comments:

Post a Comment